- Grow The Healthiest Yard & Garden! MySoil Soil Test Kit is the most Accurate and Easy-To-Use professional soil test kit available and is designed for the DIY community
- Organic and Synthetic fertilizer recommendations tailored to your soil
- Report provides 13 plant available nutrient levels including Nitrogen and pH (Nitrogen (N) (Nitrate & Ammonium), Phosphorus (P), Potassium (K), Calcium (Ca), Magnesium (Mg), Sulfur (S), Iron (Fe), Manganese (Mn), Boron (B), Copper (Cu), Zinc (Zn), Sodium (Na))
- Perfect for all growing scenarios (Lawn & Turf, Gardening, Compost, Trees, Vines Ornamental Landscape & Soil-Less Media). Promotes sustainable practices
- Each kit provides everything required for use *including prepaid return postage & dedicated customer support.
- All Products are 100% USA made
Tells me exactly what my soil is deficient in and what it doesn't need. Highly recommend before just throwing fertilizer down, see what your soil might also need maybe not fert. but another nutrient.
Great product. Easy to follow instructions. Great read out of results too. Would buy again
I’ve never tested my soil during 43 years of living in the same house. My lawn has always been...OK. I mean it fit into the neighborhood and looked decent, but that was about it. Last May I ordered a kit and was amazed to find that my soil was deficient in about a third of the chemicals tested. I began a program to bring the soil up to standard and by Fall it was where it needed to be. This year my lawn began to green up as soon as the frost was out of the ground. There are zero bare spots and the overall effect is one of a lush, deep green carpet. I constantly get accolades from my neighbors, and they think I have some kind of magic sauce. I tell them all the same thing: It’s simple, get your soil tested and put down only what you need. I’m a believer and await my second kit.
This is about the 4th time I've have had my soil tested and it's been a great help. My first three showed me what was either lacking in the soil or if the ph was adequate. The first three I ended up adding things like Urea and Blood Meal to add nitrogen to the soil. Also I ended up using limestone products to bring up the ph in alkaline loving soil. My 4th one here told me that everything was pretty good so will only add a standard Japanese Maple fertilizer.
Awesome experience. The directions were very clear and the turn around time was very efficient. Also, I like how the results provided recommendations for both organic and synthetic products. I would have liked a recommendation on when to apply the recommended products (when temps reach X temp, etc).